Friday, November 30, 2007

What's happening colonel?

I witnessed what transpired at the so-called walk-out by Senator Antonio Trillanes from the proceedings at the Makati Regional Trial Court Branch 148 last Thursday.
Pardon me for saying this, but from my vantage point, the military guards were at a loss as to what was happening.
I am pretty sure, from what I was witnesseing, the soldier-guards were blind as to the plans of Trillanes, which was to hold themselves out at the Manila Penninsula.
Teh soldier-guards looked stunned, and did not even know what to do.
They were loitering in the hallway, as Trillanes, General Danny Lim were in the elevator, about to go to the ground floor.
Had the soldiers known that the plan was to proceeding to the Penninsula, their reaction would have been different.
I was randomly taking video footages using my cellphone.
I happened to focus on a colonel who was the highest ranking military officer on that floor.
I am not sure, based on the video footage, if it would convince one to conclude that the soldiers knew what was going on, or that they were under control.
I really wanted to approach the military officer and ask: "What is happening, colonel?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxwSZf0rmYE

No comments: