Sunday, November 23, 2008

Taal Vista Hotel

I recently attended the three-day 34th Top Level Management Conference of the Kapisanan ng mga Broadcaster ng Pilipinas (KBP).
The venue was at the plush Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay City.
This was I think the former Taal Vista Lodge.
I was surprised, or if not amazeed, at the massive facelift of Taal Vista Hotel, which is now run by the SM group, which has ventured into the hotel industry.
There is an expansion going on, with the contruction of new hotel rooms, new convention facilities, among others.
I was holed up in a pretty large room, that had one large, king-sized bed and one single bed.
The bathroom was spacious.
I took some pictures just to show the improvements on this hotel.
I recommend this for a quick get-away from the busy metropolis.
I say "quick getaway", because Tagaytay is not far away from Manila as Baguio is.
Tagaytay is a summer destination in the Philippines.
It is perhaps the coolest place to be, outside Baguio City.
Baguio is 280 kilometers away from Manila.
Tagytay is only sixty kilometers away, down south.
Its just an hour-and-a-half drive from Manila
By the way, it is at Taal vista where you can have the best view of Taal Lake and Volcano.
If you havent been to Tagaytay for five or ten years, there's been a major face lift of the city.
Tagytay was not what it was five or ten years ago.
There are now many restraurants, places to stay.
The lastest to build is the Robinsons group which just opened about a month ago.
Robinson built a big grocery store, with condominiums ore condotels nearby.
I frequent Taygaytay because I have some cases pending in that single sala court there.


Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

No comments: