Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dealing with delayed flights

Habits are contagious. I hope this is not true with Cebu Pacific, the airline that I have become accustomed to flying. It should not rival its main competitor in terms of the number of delayed flights.
There is the other airline that has the unsavory trait of not following its schedule of departures. I hope Cebu Pacific is not following the example.
I am here in Cebu waiting for a flight back to Manila after a hearing in the Regional Trial Court this morning. My scheduled flight is 1630 hours (4:30 p.m.) on flight No. 5J 568.

It is delayed for more than two hours since its new schedule of departure is at 1900 hours (7:00 p.m.). I have been here at the airport since 2 o‘clock. I guess I will be stuck here for nearly five hours.

By the way, my flight this morning from Manila to Cebu was also delayed. It has been a double whammy in a single day.
I am putting quality in my idle time by preparing a pleading which I will file when I get back to Manila.

No comments: