Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where to buy Miracle Tea?

There is a spur of interest in the Miracle Tea of Dr. Tam Mateo.
According to my wife, the interest rose perhaps upon Dr. Tam's appearance at Kris Aquino t.v. show.
The latest is a query by email by Grace.

Hi Jay

Im here in Dumaguete City I was browsing the net to see and look for infos about Dr. Tam Mateo's miracle tea...
I need Your help pls where could I possibly get and buy?
I have no idea where to purchase it since I am here in Dumaguete right now....
Or do You know any stores there in Manila that sells that product, a friend of mine will be there to take her NCLEX exams this 26th of Jan but she'll be staying at the Makati vicinity only since She's not sanay sa Manila...
Any stores na that are selling sa may Makati na pwede palitan sa Miracle Tea of Dr, Tam Mateo?
Your response is highly appreciated.
God bless.

Ms Grace Guanzon, RN


I responded to Grace Guanzon that the Miracle Tea of Dr. Tam can be purchased at his main headquarters in Pasig.
But we usually buy Miracle Tea at a nearer outlet, at Tiendessitas along C-5 in Pasig City.

No comments: