Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Recent birthday celebrants

I am reminded of two recent birthday celebrants. They are my younger brother Anton I. Dejaresco and first cousin Nina Kristine Dejaresco Araneta (Ating).
Ating is the second daughter of Tito Tony Araneta and Tita Charito, based in Mandaue, Cebu.
They have the same birthdays, January 23, although I am not sure whether they were born on the same year.
I was able to send them a birthday greeting through text message, as I was in Isabela province attending a hearing yesterday.
Anton is currently based in Dumaguete and is looking for a job, after he resigned from his work in Manila.
Ating likewise has signified her plan to resign from Petron Cebu in a month.
She plans to help in the family business in Tagbilaran City Bohol, while preparing for her plans to take up masters in business in Singapore.
We are, I think, tens years apart in age.
But we cousins remain close as we regularly get together at least once in a year in Bohol to spend the holidays with other cousins, uncles. aunts and our grandmother.



No comments: