Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Golden sunrise...resurrection


I have been frustrated because I couldn't post pictures in my blog, simply because i don't know how. I'll try to post in today's blog....

...There you go! Whew!!!

So easy, I'm so dumb.

I just clicked on that button up there which says "Add image"

I do upload pictures at yahoo, but the size of the pictures in yahoo is limited. In other words, if your pictures are heavy, like more than 1 MB, yahoo may not send it.

So what I do, when sending pictures through yahoo, is to reduce the size of the picture file by going to Adobe photoshop first.

But I guess here in the blog, there is no limit?

Any way, I have just successfully posted (for the very first time) the magnificent golden sunrise in Dumaguete City, Philippines, specifically at the Silliman beach.

I took this, and other "sunrise pictures" last Easter Sunday, just about a little before 6 a.m. while we were about to cross the Tanon straight in going to Sumilon island. What a way to celebrate Christ's resurrection!

I can connect the golden sunrise with Jesus' rising from the dead.

This is God's gift. As I view the pictures I have taken, I am amazed at the wonder of God's creation. I'll stop talking, and start posting.......

No comments: