Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mouthful at Meisters


My wife and I had a pleasant, and surprisingly sumptous lunch at Meisters today.
It was 1 p.m. and coming from a meeting, I was hungry.
We walked from Paseo deo Roxas to Greenbelt 4.
We had decided to have lunch at Meisters (by Almon Marina) at the food court.
I was about to order the footlong, but decided to shove it upon seeing the 6-inch-with-pasta combo.
I was surprised both tasted so delicious.
It was a mouth-watering meal.
I surmised the store name is "Meisters", but the products are Almon Marina.
The roast beef sandwich was jaw-dropping.
The bun seemed soft as 'Mamon' of Red Ribbon.
Then it crunched as my teeth reached the middle, owing to fresh letuce sprawled between.
The pasta was a delight.
The footlong cost P115. A full meal.
But I was swayed to take the combo at P145.
Indeed, there's no such thing as a free lunch.
But it was all worth the walk and the money.

No comments: