Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My goodness, the Bulls are Back


After the end of the reigning Bulls dynasty in the nineties, I have lost interest in the NBA.
This morning I was casually watching the Bulls-Pacers Game 5 first round playoffs, and suddenly I felt getting into a time warp back to the nineties saga.
Michael Jordan is right. Derrick Rose is going to be a star.
Rose, NBA rookie of the year awardee, already played in the All-Star this year.
A Chicago native, Rose sparks the Bulls rampaging offensive.
The Bulls’ burly men provide a solid defense Joakim Noah, veteran Kurt Thomas, Sudanese Luol Deng, Carlos Boozer and Kyle Korver.
The Chicago Bulls has re-built a formidable team in just a decade, and has quietly crept its way to the top once again.
I think I’ll be watching more NBA basketball.

No comments: