Thursday, August 21, 2008

All set for the reunion?


Everything is all set for the grand twentieth reunion of Silliman High School batch 1988 in Dumaguete City starting tomorrow August 22.
Or so I thought.
Earlier today, my classmate Judge Voltaire Repollo called me to ask the radio station in Dumaguete to announce and appeal to batch members to join the activities.
He said he fears there are still some who haven't gotten wind of the festivities.
I believe though everything is all set.
This evening I had dinner with high school classmate Rito Neil Yee, a successful computer entrepreneur in Los Angeles who checked in for the reunion activities.
I am leaving for Dumaguete on Saturday August 23, as I still have a lot of work to finish.
I have taken charge of the T-shirt souvenirs, and volunteered to video tape the activities. That is my role for the affair.
It's going to be one week from August 22 to the 28th.
There will be a Hawaiian night, sing-along night, beach party, and of course community outreach, and donations to the high school.
I am excited to meet old friends.

No comments: